Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print 수정 삭제
caption id="" align="alignnone" width="205" caption="beats SOLO Headphones"][/caption]
beats SOLO Headphones have the energy to generate ll th seem
I bought my fter Christmas and usd few f present cards I experienced gained. I wa reall fascinated n gttng thes earphones becu I was SO Amazed when I listened to thm in Ideal Get. After at last finding a pair in nearby BBY, I purchased thm and ws s psyched to gt thm household. I will have to acknowledge thy seem rll good, but t be truthful I dn't e muh variation betwen them and th $fifty Sony MDR-XB500's I have. They're incredibly comfortable nd have wonderful excellent sound, but the selling price jut dn't justify wht ou get. I am n avid listener f tunes nd am wlling to pay out fr wht I like ... but th re really worth mb $100. The othr $200 s th trend assertion they make bue persons know thm whn the e them quickly. The othr point that bothers me is the fingerprints. These are designed f m form f shiny type material tht fingerprint magnet. I m consistently wiping thm with th incorporated cloth.
beats Studio Headphones are designed f m type f glossy sort material
http://tinyurl.com/Mzcyfg8 I upgraded from the Skullcandy Hesh , which is Major leap in conditions f quality and selling price. I pay attention to tunes day by day, but t wa only a w t eliminate time. The Hesh I had wer mediocre, audio good quality regular, and th create high quality ws inexpensive (in comparison t the beats). I wanted beats for a whle o I wnt nd bought pair. The box and packaging amazed me. The actuality tht th give yu two cords, batteries, an amplifier r audio equipment adapter, and an airport adapter delighted me. When I firt set th headphones on, I found hw relaxed th had been. Significantly btter thn my Hesh (undesirable comparison). The cushioning s substantially softer and feels far better on your ears. I have worn thse fr hours at time nd nver experience any soreness or ache on the top rated of m head r ears. As fr seem good quality, t' simply Amazing. I wuld hear things n my new music tht I wuld nver hear wth m Hesh headphones. Easy specifics are brought ut such a delicate devices nd voices n the track record. Even very low and bass notes I have nevr heard bfor n ny f m tracks I n listen to. The bass booming, but nonetheless t dn't distort ny of the mids r trebles. But it n be overwhelming. I had to vacation resort t bass reducer. The trebles r vry crisp. I cn hear the trebles with uh clarity tht it blew me wa when I frt listened t them. The mids ar very good as well. Now I pay attention t my audio wth a renewed adore. In reality I tr to hear to my songs and tr to hear for the littl information. But I d hav a pair f grievances. I imagine t' bothersome tht yu have t ue batteries n get t use thse . I recommend finding rechargeable batteries. A great deal f people s that they leak, and s the do, but I do not care in my feeling. But t ds trouble many others. But th biggest flaw s th cost. $three hundred + tax s lot. I wish tht thse wr priced in the $150 rate variety, or less costly. Also some say t's fragile which t is. My information that whn yu fold them out, adjust thm to yur head, and putting them on, do it wth caution. Unfold and fold thm slowly. Similar with th head adjustment. And when ou put them n our ears, slide them on. Really don't stretch them ovr yur ears, tht' how th break. Other thn tht the ar a Great pair f headphones. Dear, but on ou hear t them, t'll blow ou away.
beats Pro headphones best with all the issues t om with
For the previous two yrs ive bn listening t vriu dffrent manufacturers of . I was squandering m time. In ears dont have the electric power to produce ll th audio that hear with th beats. Received thes for xmas and rght way vern needed to tr them, bu these re BEATS BY DR DRE o persons re ging to flip heads when the ee th on ur head. Value great with all the points t om with, nd ou know wht ur purchasing. Sound quality perfection, im listening to bass notes i couldnt hear wth $four hundred bose speakers, but f cour speakers nd r two dffernt points. Convenience i awesome, th pads feel rall wonderful ver yur http://tinyurl.com/mzcyfg8 ears. Now thee do tk 2 AAA batteries, so the dont hav t count s much n the supply f the audio, plu thy ue noice cancellation technology. Duribility i great but th only rationale wh its not five stars s becuse ometims if ou move arund the ear cups transfer round ajusting to our transferring head and it tends to make little crackling noise fr ls then second, but stll if your nevertheless to certian extent, thr high-quality, nd they dont d t at all if u ajust the hinges .

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
22 Beats Headphones Is Trendy Solution http://tinyurl.com/mzcyfg8 2014.05.06 262799
» Beats Solo Headphones Have The Power To Make Ll Th Seem http://tinyurl.com/Mzcyfg8 2014.05.06 160900
20 Beats Audio +2 Gb Important Independence - Hp Pavilion Dv4 Laptop Computer Evaluation beats by dre 2014.05.06 230867
19 The Bags Belong To You marc jacobs 2014.05.06 125109
18 Key Aspects In Apple Tv - Some Insights apple tv 2014.05.06 284930
17 An Introduction To Fundamental Aspects Of Nikon Camera nikon d7100 2014.05.06 256453
16 Outstanding Hair Fashion Is Primary With GHD Hair Straightener cheap ghd 2014.05.06 118914
15 A Spotlight On Simple Secrets Of Gopro Hero go pro hero 3 2014.05.06 116780
14 Male Conditioning Modeling Doing Work Out In The Field oakley lenses 2014.05.06 186228
13 How Do I Rescue My Marriage Does Save My Marriage Today Work 2014.05.06 228574
12 24 Jours, La Vérité Sur L’affaire Ilan Halimi Télécharger Le Film Complet Gratuit HD Qualité 1080p 24 jours la vérité sur l’affaire Ilan Halimi Télécharger 2014.05.06 136448
11 Nike Air Max And Nike Dunks: Women's Right Choice For Nice Comfort quality of life 2014.05.05 116695
10 Winterfellgate ~ Book Review Of ‘A Clash clash of clans gems hack ios 2014.05.05 115660
9 Google Chromecast HDMI سایت 2014.05.05 128031
8 How To Running A Problem Nike Free Run Shoes child grows 2014.05.05 157786
7 Philipp Kohlschreiber's Late Show Leaves John Isner Up In Arms watch salem season watch the voice season watch true blood season 2014.05.05 123627
6 Philipp Kohlschreiber's Late Show Leaves John Isner Up In Arms watch salem season watch the voice season watch true blood season 2014.05.05 123076
5 Things To Understand Buying Nike Free Run Shoes designer nike airmax 2014.05.05 115082
4 Significant Elements Of Pacman Download - A Background Pacman Download 2014.05.05 302004
3 Fast Tips In Sexual Intercourse - What Is Necessary sex and the single girl movie 1964 2014.05.05 117482
Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 ... 2 3 ... 4 Next ›
/ 4

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5